- Local Official’s Guide to Defense Industry Adjustment
- Quick Start Guide to Organizing a Regional Economic Adjustment Response
- Business Transitions
- Workforce Transitions
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Defining the Economic Region
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Understanding Regional Impacts and Data
- Appendix Chapter 4 – Worker Survey Administered for Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Appendix Chapter 5 – Elements of Communications Plan
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Project Charter Example
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Link to a Social Network Mapping Report
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Metrics
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Dataset
- Appendix Chapter 7 – Approach to and Examples of Visioning
- Appendix Chapter 8 – Community Engagement – Building Participation and Consensus
In the News
July 22, 2015 – Clarksville Online (clarksvilleonline.com) Montgomery County, TN – Montgomery County Government is pleased to have worked with the Pennyrile Area Development District (PADD), Austin Peay State University, Workforce Essentials and the City of Hopkinsville, among others, to receive a...
July 21, 2015 – Governing, By Mike Maciag Nevada and North Dakota, once at the bottom and top of unemployment rates, are now seeing their situations reverse.
July 20, 2015 – The New York Times, By Diane Cardwell BUFFALO — Along a bend in the Buffalo River here, an enormous steel and concrete structure is rising, soon to house one of the country’s largest solar panel factories.
July 20, 2015 – The Hill, By William D. Hartung The Army's decision to implement long-planned cuts in its end strength has sparked consternation on Capitol Hill. Many members in states that stand to lose personnel are swearing that their local base needs to maintain its current levels or the...
DOD Approves Grants Totaling $54,094,676 for Renovation, Expansion, and New Construction of Schools at Travis Air Force Base, California, and Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington
July 17, 2015 – U.S. Department of Defense The Department of Defense announced grants from the Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA) for $13,792,851 to Travis Unified School District to renovate and expand Scandia Elementary School at Travis Air Force Base, California; and $40,301,825 to Clover Park...
July 16, 2015 – U.S. Navy, By LTGT Clyde Shavers, Navy Installations Command Public Affairs WASHINGTON (NNS) -- Navy Installations Command (NIC) has embarked on several aggressive strategies to reduce energy consumption, increase efficiency, and achieve the Secretary of the Navy's goal to have one...