- Local Official’s Guide to Defense Industry Adjustment
- Quick Start Guide to Organizing a Regional Economic Adjustment Response
- Business Transitions
- Workforce Transitions
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Defining the Economic Region
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Understanding Regional Impacts and Data
- Appendix Chapter 4 – Worker Survey Administered for Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Appendix Chapter 5 – Elements of Communications Plan
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Project Charter Example
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Link to a Social Network Mapping Report
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Metrics
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Dataset
- Appendix Chapter 7 – Approach to and Examples of Visioning
- Appendix Chapter 8 – Community Engagement – Building Participation and Consensus
- CLICK HERE FOR AN IMPORTANT NOTICE AFFECTING OEA GRANT PAYMENTS AND AWARDS FROM APRIL 20 THROUGH MAY 4, 2015
In the News
April 28, 2015 – U.S. Air Force Civil Engineer Center, By Kevin Elliott TYNDALL AIR FORCE BASE, Fla. – The president and chief executive officer of American Water, Inc., recently visited Hill Air Force Base, Utah, to highlight the company’s role in the base’s water and wastewater system...
April 28, 2015 – Association of Defense Communities Mac Thornberry (R-Texas), chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, reiterated his opposition to the Pentagon’s request to conduct a BRAC round in 2017, in a fact sheet accompanying the chairman’s mark of the fiscal 2016 defense...
April 27, 2015 – U.S. Department of Commerce, Dr. Willie E. May When disaster strikes, communities often suffer devastating losses of people and property. Recovering from a flood, hurricane, industrial accident or any other extreme event, can take months to years...
Texas Star-Telegram, By Dave Montgomery – April 26, 2015 AUSTIN – Fort Worth and other Texas cities with military bases are intensifying efforts to secure millions of dollars in state funding to shore up the installations as a pre-emptive strike against another...
April 22, 2015 – U.S. Army, By J.D. Leipold WASHINGTON (Army News Service, April 22, 2015) – Another round of base realignment and closure was called for by the Army’s top installation management officer as a way to rid the service of excess infrastructure and...
April 2015 – Governing, By J.B. Wong Most cities already freely share ideas with others, but some are starting to sell their best practices to other local governments.