- Local Official’s Guide to Defense Industry Adjustment
- Quick Start Guide to Organizing a Regional Economic Adjustment Response
- Business Transitions
- Workforce Transitions
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Defining the Economic Region
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Understanding Regional Impacts and Data
- Appendix Chapter 4 – Worker Survey Administered for Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Appendix Chapter 5 – Elements of Communications Plan
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Project Charter Example
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Link to a Social Network Mapping Report
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Metrics
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Dataset
- Appendix Chapter 7 – Approach to and Examples of Visioning
- Appendix Chapter 8 – Community Engagement – Building Participation and Consensus
In the News
Wednesday, March 26, 2014 If you receive and manage Federal grant funds, to include grants from the Office of Economic Adjustment, you should become familiar with the new Federal grant guidance issued by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and published in the December 26, 2013 Federal...
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 On January 7, 2014, the Department of Defense announced the latest school construction grants from the Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA) of $16,250,000 to Albuquerque Public Schools, Albuquerque, New Mexico, for the new Wherry Elementary School on Kirtland Air Force...
Thursday, December 19, 2013 On December 19, 2013, the Department of Defense announced two community economic adjustment grants from the Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA). The East Central Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission was awarded an $837,315 grant to assist the region's response to the...
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 The Office of Economic Adjustment has selected Chmura Economic and Analytics, LLC (Chmura) to enter into a cooperative agreement in response to the notice published on July 15, 2013 in the Federal Register. A summary of Chmura's scope of work is listed below. Scope of...
'Compatibility' Maps Focus of County Meeting: Color-Coded Maps Will Guide Development Near Military Facilities
Great Falls Tribune - November 4, 2013, By Karl Puckett New color-coded maps delineating where development is compatible and incompatible with military operations in seven northcentral Montana counties, funded by the Department of Defense, will be rolled out to the public for the first time today...
Contra Costa Times - November 1, 2013, By Matthew Artz The city's bid to restore a "working waterfront" took a big leap forward Friday as construction officially began on a $500 million project to transform much of the long-shuttered Oakland Army Base into a logistics and...