- Local Official’s Guide to Defense Industry Adjustment
- Quick Start Guide to Organizing a Regional Economic Adjustment Response
- Business Transitions
- Workforce Transitions
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Defining the Economic Region
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Understanding Regional Impacts and Data
- Appendix Chapter 4 – Worker Survey Administered for Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Appendix Chapter 5 – Elements of Communications Plan
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Project Charter Example
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Link to a Social Network Mapping Report
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Metrics
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Dataset
- Appendix Chapter 7 – Approach to and Examples of Visioning
- Appendix Chapter 8 – Community Engagement – Building Participation and Consensus
In the News
September 29, 2015 – Stars and Stripes, By Steven Beardsley Defense spending is playing a smaller role in state economies across the U.S. as the military shrinks and budget caps remain in place, the Pentagon said in a new report.
September 28, 2015 – Gazettes (Long Beach,CA), By Harry Saltzgaver Long Beach has received a $3.9 million federal grant to help mitigate impacts of Boeing closing its C-17 cargo plane manufacturing plant.
September 26, 2015 – The Tribune-Democrat, By Kecia Bal Through a new local venture, technology developed to train soldiers or assemble battalions can be employed to sharpen skills and build better teams at companies and corporations.
September 25, 2015 – Governing, By Robert J. O’Neill Many challenges lie ahead. Cities and counties will need to collaborate and innovate as never before.
September 24, 2015 – Macomb Daily Macomb County firms that perform defense-related work are expected to benefit from a $6 million federal grant awarded recently by the Department of Defense Office of Economic Adjustment.
September 23, 2015 – U.S. Department of Commerce American manufacturing is making a comeback, and for good reason. For every $1.00 invested in manufacturing, the sector generates $1.32 for the economy. Moreover, manufacturing jobs are highly skilled, well-paying career opportunities that provide a...