- Local Official’s Guide to Defense Industry Adjustment
- Quick Start Guide to Organizing a Regional Economic Adjustment Response
- Business Transitions
- Workforce Transitions
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Defining the Economic Region
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Understanding Regional Impacts and Data
- Appendix Chapter 4 – Worker Survey Administered for Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Appendix Chapter 5 – Elements of Communications Plan
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Project Charter Example
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Link to a Social Network Mapping Report
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Metrics
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Dataset
- Appendix Chapter 7 – Approach to and Examples of Visioning
- Appendix Chapter 8 – Community Engagement – Building Participation and Consensus
In the News
February 24, 2015 – Brookings, By Amy Liu and Owen Washburn Metropolitan leaders across the country share a desire to create high quality jobs, get more young adults and other workers into those jobs, expand incomes, reduce inequality, and keep their core industries competitive in the face of...
February 23, 2015 – FOX 11 News, Alex Ronallo OSHKOSH – Is Oshkosh turning around from a wage loss of up to $100 million a year? The region was hit hard by 2,000 lost jobs at Oshkosh Defense the last two years.
February 22, 2015 – Association of Defense Communities While it’s still uncertain when the next round of base closures will be held, leaders in northern Alabama believe they have taken the necessary steps to ensure Redstone Arsenal is well positioned.
February 22, 2015 – Monterey Herald, By Phillip Molnar Marina – Imagine hundreds of pedestrians biking and walking past scrub oak trees on their way to Silicon Valley-style jobs.
February 19, 2015 – TaskAndPurpose.com, By Jason Mangone A culture that expects public service would not make for a perfect America, but it would make for a country more aligned with our stated values and ideals.
February 17, 2015 – Military Times, By Leo Shane, III Veterans Affairs Department officials want their own version of a base closure round, targeting aging hospitals and clinics they no longer need.