- Local Official’s Guide to Defense Industry Adjustment
- Quick Start Guide to Organizing a Regional Economic Adjustment Response
- Business Transitions
- Workforce Transitions
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Defining the Economic Region
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Understanding Regional Impacts and Data
- Appendix Chapter 4 – Worker Survey Administered for Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Appendix Chapter 5 – Elements of Communications Plan
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Project Charter Example
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Link to a Social Network Mapping Report
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Metrics
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Dataset
- Appendix Chapter 7 – Approach to and Examples of Visioning
- Appendix Chapter 8 – Community Engagement – Building Participation and Consensus
In the News
November 20, 2015 – Route Fifty, By Kathryn Willson (contributor) Knowing what data you have, analyzing it in the cloud and planning around your findings is the best way to go.
November 20, 2015 – San Francisco Business Times, By Patrick Hoge In September, self-driving Acura RLX sedans from Honda started rolling around 19.6 miles of roads at GoMentum Station, a testing facility for autonomous vehicles that is itself finally getting back on...
November 17, 2015 – The Ohio State University, By Matt Schutte Work will foster economic stability and growth in Ohio.
November 16, 2015 – U.S. Department of Commerce, By Ian Kalin One of the most important things government leaders can do is to take a short trip outside the headquarters building to see how customers are using your products. This is especially important for the open data economy, where public...
November 14, 2015 – Corpus Christi Caller-Times, By Chris Ramirez INGLESIDE — Word about Pam Sliva’s chicken spaghetti has gotten out. Food orders at the Crazy Monkey Cafe, the tony sandwich shop she co-owns in Ingleside, pile up after 11:45 a.m.
November 20, 2015 – ExecutiveGov, By Marie-Louise Hoffman The General Services Administration has kicked off its Economic Catalyst Initiative with a three-city tour as the agency works to align federal construction, leasing and relocation programs with local...