- Local Official’s Guide to Defense Industry Adjustment
- Quick Start Guide to Organizing a Regional Economic Adjustment Response
- Business Transitions
- Workforce Transitions
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Defining the Economic Region
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Understanding Regional Impacts and Data
- Appendix Chapter 4 – Worker Survey Administered for Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Appendix Chapter 5 – Elements of Communications Plan
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Project Charter Example
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Link to a Social Network Mapping Report
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Metrics
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Dataset
- Appendix Chapter 7 – Approach to and Examples of Visioning
- Appendix Chapter 8 – Community Engagement – Building Participation and Consensus
In the News
February 1, 2016 – DoD News, Defense Media Activity, Jim Garamone WASHINGTON, February 1, 2016 — Three members of a commission on the Army’s future shared their findings with defense reporters here last week.
February 1, 2016 – DoD News, Defense Media Activity WASHINGTON (AFNS) -- Elmo, Big Bird and Abby Cadabby are teaming up with the Defense Department to support thousands of military families as they transition to civilian life, according to Transition to Veterans...
January 31, 2016 – ABC7 News WEST LOS ANGELES -- Details of an ambitious plan to revamp the West Los Angeles Veteran Affairs Medical Center were released Thursday, and the revitalization is expected to change lives.
January 31, 2016 – The Telegraph, Maggie Lee ATLANTA -- Far and away, Robins Air Force Base is the biggest cog in Middle Georgia’s economic engine. Across the state, bases bring their communities jobs in base-related industries and new residents, including skilled and relatively young military retirees.
January 28, 2016 – The Northwest Guardian, Pamela Kulokas The Camo2Commerce program has been awarded $2.5 million in additional increment funding by the Department of Labor that will provide reemployment services to transitioning active-duty service members at Joint Base Lewis-McChord and other...
January 27, 2016 – HKES Follow Our Progress The Masonry Institute of Hawaii has announced the Project of the Year award to Hale Kula Elementary School as part of its annual meeting luncheon at the Honolulu Country Club on January 27, 2016.