- Local Official’s Guide to Defense Industry Adjustment
- Quick Start Guide to Organizing a Regional Economic Adjustment Response
- Business Transitions
- Workforce Transitions
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Defining the Economic Region
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Understanding Regional Impacts and Data
- Appendix Chapter 4 – Worker Survey Administered for Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Appendix Chapter 5 – Elements of Communications Plan
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Project Charter Example
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Link to a Social Network Mapping Report
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Metrics
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Dataset
- Appendix Chapter 7 – Approach to and Examples of Visioning
- Appendix Chapter 8 – Community Engagement – Building Participation and Consensus
In the News
July 28, 2015 – Route Fifty, By Allison Prang Rosetta Lue, the city’s chief customer service officer, says “there is a change that’s happening across government from local up to the federal level where we’re all trying to improve that experience.”
House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee Approves Energy Reform Legislation; Includes Workforce Training for Energy and Manufacturing Jobs
July 24, 2015 – NADO (National Association of Development Organizations) This week, the House Committee on Energy and Commerce’s Subcommittee on Energy and Power approved a comprehensive energy reform package that modernizes the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and includes a number of...
July 23, 2015 – Daily Journal (by way of AP), Susan Montoya ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico — State and federal officials are becoming increasingly confident they’ll be able to clean up a massive plume of jet fuel at the edge of Albuquerque before it reaches drinking water wells.
July 16, 2015 – RouteFifty, By Dave Nyczepir Cities in coastal and Central Valley areas are witnessing significant private-sector job growth as well, according to a new Progressive Policy Institute brief.
July 2015 – Governing, By Aaron Renn Much of what used to happen only in the biggest metropolises is spreading out.
July 22, 2015 – Clarksville Online (clarksvilleonline.com) Montgomery County, TN – Montgomery County Government is pleased to have worked with the Pennyrile Area Development District (PADD), Austin Peay State University, Workforce Essentials and the City of Hopkinsville, among others, to receive a...