If you receive and manage Federal grant funds, to include grants from the Office of Economic Adjustment, you should become familiar with the new Federal grant guidance issued by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and published in the December 26, 2013 Federal Register as the “Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit requirements for Federal Awards,” more commonly known as the “Super Circular” (link below). This final rule streamlines eight Federal regulations pertaining to grants into a single, comprehensive policy guide and has implications for all recipients of Federal grants and cooperative agreements.
Although effective as of December 26, 2013, the guidance is new, and regulations for execution will continue to roll out throughout 2014. OEA will post information as it becomes available on this website, including future OMB webinars.
If you have questions as to how this new guidance will affect future OEA grant awards, please contact OEA at 703-697-2130.
Uniform Grant Guidance Links
- "Super Circular": PART 200—UNIFORM ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS, COST PRINCIPLES, AND AUDIT REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDERAL AWARDS
- Guidance Comparisons: Uniform Grant Guidance Crosswalks and Side-by-Sides
Links to the Uniform Guidance 1-27-14 Training Webcast
- COFAR Training Intro 1-27-14: http://youtu.be/SOET4b-7my8
- COFAR Training Administrative Requirements 1-27-14: http://youtu.be/BP3l3PjI1JQ
- COFAR Training Cost Principles 1-27-14: http://youtu.be/q0rWXdy2ICM
- COFAR Training Audit Requirements 1-27-14: http://youtu.be/g-U8HGbbC-Y