• The template for this display is not available. Please contact a Site administrator.

Unemployment Insurance Locator

U.S. Department of Labor

Most individuals who have become unemployed due to BRAC will have the protection of unemployment compensation. Eligibility and application information are available from each State’s workforce agency via this Web site.

Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees Program

U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Department of Labor

Federal civilian employees may qualify for the Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE) program. UCFE has the same terms and conditions as regular State unemployment insurance programs. State unemployment insurance agencies will be able to answer questions about eligibility, duration, and amount of benefits, as well as procedures for filing a UCFE claim (see also the Unemployment Insurance Locator described above).