- U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis: Regional Economic Accounts
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics: Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS)
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics: Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW)
- U.S. Department of Labor: Guide to State and Local Workforce Data
- U.S. Department of Labor: “Quick Lesson” Data Podcasts
- Innovative Data Sources for Regional Economic Analysis
- U.S. Cluster Mapping
- Calculating Innovation Capacity
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development: Consolidated Plan and Continuum of Care Planning Tool
- U.S. Department of Agriculture: Rural-Urban Commuting Area Codes
In the News
February 1, 2016 – DoD News, Defense Media Activity, Jim Garamone WASHINGTON, February 1, 2016 — Three members of a commission on the Army’s future shared their findings with defense reporters here last week.
February 1, 2016 – DoD News, Defense Media Activity WASHINGTON (AFNS) -- Elmo, Big Bird and Abby Cadabby are teaming up with the Defense Department to support thousands of military families as they transition to civilian life, according to Transition to Veterans...
January 31, 2016 – ABC7 News WEST LOS ANGELES -- Details of an ambitious plan to revamp the West Los Angeles Veteran Affairs Medical Center were released Thursday, and the revitalization is expected to change lives.
January 31, 2016 – The Telegraph, Maggie Lee ATLANTA -- Far and away, Robins Air Force Base is the biggest cog in Middle Georgia’s economic engine. Across the state, bases bring their communities jobs in base-related industries and new residents, including skilled and relatively young military retirees.
January 28, 2016 – The Northwest Guardian, Pamela Kulokas The Camo2Commerce program has been awarded $2.5 million in additional increment funding by the Department of Labor that will provide reemployment services to transitioning active-duty service members at Joint Base Lewis-McChord and other...
January 27, 2016 – HKES Follow Our Progress The Masonry Institute of Hawaii has announced the Project of the Year award to Hale Kula Elementary School as part of its annual meeting luncheon at the Honolulu Country Club on January 27, 2016.