- U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis: Regional Economic Accounts
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics: Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS)
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics: Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW)
- U.S. Department of Labor: Guide to State and Local Workforce Data
- U.S. Department of Labor: “Quick Lesson” Data Podcasts
- Innovative Data Sources for Regional Economic Analysis
- U.S. Cluster Mapping
- Calculating Innovation Capacity
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development: Consolidated Plan and Continuum of Care Planning Tool
- U.S. Department of Agriculture: Rural-Urban Commuting Area Codes
In the News
Wednesday, July 16, 2014 On July 16, 2014, the Department of Defense announced the latest school design and construction grants from the Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA) of $34,131,479 to San Diego Unified School District, for renovation and expansion of Doris Miller and Joy Bright Hancock...
Tuesday, June 24, 2014, Release No: NR-336-14 The Department of Defense announced today a $219,680 grant from its Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA) to Allen County, Ohio to provide economic adjustment assistance in response to layoffs from reduced defense procurement at the joint systems...
DOD Approves Community Economic Adjustment Grant for the States of Michigan, Indiana and Ohio in Response to Reductions in Defense Expenditures
Tuesday, June 17, 2014, Release No: NR-292-14 The Department of Defense announced today a community economic adjustment grant from the Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA) to a consortium of universities representing Michigan, Ohio and Indiana to provide on-call technical assistance to communities...
Federal Funding Opportunity (FFO): Community Economic Adjustment Assistance for Reductions in Defense Industry Employment
Federal Funding Opportunity Notice Federal Register – May 20,2014 This notice announces a federal funding opportunity (FFO) to obtain funding from the DoD OEA for community planning assistance and economic diversification in response to reductions or cancellations in Department of Defense (DoD)...
The Telegraph - May 18, 2014, By MIKE STUCKA WARNER ROBINS -- Several state legislators criticized state efforts to buy houses close to Robins Air Force Base, but figures show the work to cure encroachment is beginning to pay dividends.
The Gazette - May 14, 2014, By Megan Schrader Gov. John Hickenlooper signed three high-profile military bills into law Wednesday at Cheyenne Mountain State Park, including one that provides $300,000 for a study the state can use to defend the very military institutions the park overlooks from...