- U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis: Regional Economic Accounts
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics: Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS)
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics: Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW)
- U.S. Department of Labor: Guide to State and Local Workforce Data
- U.S. Department of Labor: “Quick Lesson” Data Podcasts
- Innovative Data Sources for Regional Economic Analysis
- U.S. Cluster Mapping
- Calculating Innovation Capacity
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development: Consolidated Plan and Continuum of Care Planning Tool
- U.S. Department of Agriculture: Rural-Urban Commuting Area Codes
- CLICK HERE FOR AN IMPORTANT NOTICE AFFECTING OEA GRANT PAYMENTS AND AWARDS FROM APRIL 20 THROUGH MAY 4, 2015
In the News
April 28, 2015 – U.S. Air Force Civil Engineer Center, By Kevin Elliott TYNDALL AIR FORCE BASE, Fla. – The president and chief executive officer of American Water, Inc., recently visited Hill Air Force Base, Utah, to highlight the company’s role in the base’s water and wastewater system...
April 28, 2015 – Association of Defense Communities Mac Thornberry (R-Texas), chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, reiterated his opposition to the Pentagon’s request to conduct a BRAC round in 2017, in a fact sheet accompanying the chairman’s mark of the fiscal 2016 defense...
April 27, 2015 – U.S. Department of Commerce, Dr. Willie E. May When disaster strikes, communities often suffer devastating losses of people and property. Recovering from a flood, hurricane, industrial accident or any other extreme event, can take months to years...
Texas Star-Telegram, By Dave Montgomery – April 26, 2015 AUSTIN – Fort Worth and other Texas cities with military bases are intensifying efforts to secure millions of dollars in state funding to shore up the installations as a pre-emptive strike against another...
April 22, 2015 – U.S. Army, By J.D. Leipold WASHINGTON (Army News Service, April 22, 2015) – Another round of base realignment and closure was called for by the Army’s top installation management officer as a way to rid the service of excess infrastructure and...
April 2015 – Governing, By J.B. Wong Most cities already freely share ideas with others, but some are starting to sell their best practices to other local governments.