- U.S. Economic Development Administration
- USDA Rural Development
- NIST Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Commercial Service
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Community Development Financial Institutions Fund: Certified CDFIs
- U.S. Minority Business Development Agency
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: Brownfields Initiative
- U.S. Department of Transportation: Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- Startup America
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta: Podcasts on Economic Development
- Know Your Region: A Template for Future Prosperity
- Identifying and Supporting Venture Development Organizations
- U.S. Economic Development Administration: Incubator “Practitioner’s Toolkit”
- U.S. Economic Development Administration and Small Business Administration: Startup University
- Free and Low Cost Entrepreneurship Training Courses
- Supplier Connection
- NGA Policy Academy - Making Our Future: What States Are Doing to Encourage Growth in Manufacturing through Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Investment
- Entrepreneur.com - A Cluster of Clusters: Where the SBA Is Investing in Regional Economies
In the News
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 On January 7, 2014, the Department of Defense announced the latest school construction grants from the Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA) of $16,250,000 to Albuquerque Public Schools, Albuquerque, New Mexico, for the new Wherry Elementary School on Kirtland Air Force...
Thursday, December 19, 2013 On December 19, 2013, the Department of Defense announced two community economic adjustment grants from the Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA). The East Central Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission was awarded an $837,315 grant to assist the region's response to the...
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 The Office of Economic Adjustment has selected Chmura Economic and Analytics, LLC (Chmura) to enter into a cooperative agreement in response to the notice published on July 15, 2013 in the Federal Register. A summary of Chmura's scope of work is listed below. Scope of...
'Compatibility' Maps Focus of County Meeting: Color-Coded Maps Will Guide Development Near Military Facilities
Great Falls Tribune - November 4, 2013, By Karl Puckett New color-coded maps delineating where development is compatible and incompatible with military operations in seven northcentral Montana counties, funded by the Department of Defense, will be rolled out to the public for the first time today...
Contra Costa Times - November 1, 2013, By Matthew Artz The city's bid to restore a "working waterfront" took a big leap forward Friday as construction officially began on a $500 million project to transform much of the long-shuttered Oakland Army Base into a logistics and...
The Virginian-Pilot - October 23, 2013, By Jeff Sheler The city will seek up to $2.5 million in state matching funds next year to expand the safety zone around Fentress Naval Auxiliary Landing Field.