- U.S. Department of Labor: Employment and Training Administration
- U.S. Department of Labor: National Emergency Grants
- U.S. Department of Labor: Rapid Response Services
- U.S. Department of Labor: Electronic Tools Guide
- U.S. Department of Labor: Self-Employment Assistance Center
- U.S. Department of Labor: Competency Model Clearinghouse
- The Manufacturing Institute Skills Certification System
- Heldrich Center - Coping with Layoffs: Current State Strategies for Better Rapid Response
In the News
October 5, 2015 – Route Fifty, By Michael Grass Ten percent of the city’s operating and capital budget spending will go toward flood management, infrastructure and facilities improvements needed to face climate change impacts.
October 3, 2015 – Press-Republican, By Joe LoTemplio PLATTSBURGH — When the reality settled in that Plattsburgh Air Force Base would close and officials began the arduous task of planning for the redevelopment, the journey was anything but smooth. “But in the end, it all came together, and it is...
October 2, 2015 – U.S. Department of Commerce “The rumors of the demise of the U.S. manufacturing industry are greatly exaggerated.” Elon Musk
October 1, 2015 – LimaOhio.com, Craig Kelly LIMA — Allen County commissioners voted Thursday to accept the resignation of Denis Glenn as project manager for a workforce development and innovation initiative, allowing former Van Wert economic and community development director Cynthia Leis to take his place,...
October 1, 2015 – Joint Base Lewis-McChord Northwest Guradian, By Veronica Sandate Craker Celebration includes music, campus tours
September 29, 2015 – Colorado Springs Independent, By Pam Zubeck A planning process for growth near three area military bases will look at development impacts on everything from water supply to wildfire risk to “electromagnetic spectrum.” The cost? Nearly $1 million, with most of that money coming...