- U.S. Department of Labor: Employment and Training Administration
- U.S. Department of Labor: National Emergency Grants
- U.S. Department of Labor: Rapid Response Services
- U.S. Department of Labor: Electronic Tools Guide
- U.S. Department of Labor: Self-Employment Assistance Center
- U.S. Department of Labor: Competency Model Clearinghouse
- The Manufacturing Institute Skills Certification System
- Heldrich Center - Coping with Layoffs: Current State Strategies for Better Rapid Response
In the News
June 29, 2015 – Route Fifty, By Christopher Swope WASHINGTON — On the fifth floor of a glassy office building here, just a few blocks from the White House, there’s an experiment in workplace serendipity that may someday change how cities solve problems.
June 28, 2015 – Telegram.com, By Susan Gonsalves WORCESTER – The Massachusetts Manufacturing Extension Partnership, an organization headquartered in Worcester that assists companies in overcoming strategic, operational and workforce challenges, was recently awarded a $400,000 grant from...
June 28, 2015 – The Meridian Star, By Jeff Byrd Thursday’s change of command ceremony for the Training Air Wing One at Naval Air Station Meridian offered commanders a chance to credit Meridian as a welcoming partner while the base continues its mission for the...
June 26, 2015 – Military Times, By Karen Jowers Defense officials have convened a working group to focus on issues related to military children’s education in schools outside the gates, an Army official said.
June 24, 2015 – AL.com (Alabama Media Group), By Lucy Berry Google’s decision to build a data center at TVA’s soon-to-retire coal plant in Jackson County comes on the heels of several major economic development projects in north Alabama.
Forbes, By Joel Kotkin Conventional wisdom for a generation has been that manufacturing in America is dying. Yet over the past five years, the country has experienced something of an industrial renaissance…