- Local Official’s Guide to Defense Industry Adjustment
- Quick Start Guide to Organizing a Regional Economic Adjustment Response
- Business Transitions
- Workforce Transitions
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Defining the Economic Region
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Understanding Regional Impacts and Data
- Appendix Chapter 4 – Worker Survey Administered for Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Appendix Chapter 5 – Elements of Communications Plan
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Project Charter Example
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Link to a Social Network Mapping Report
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Metrics
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Dataset
- Appendix Chapter 7 – Approach to and Examples of Visioning
- Appendix Chapter 8 – Community Engagement – Building Participation and Consensus
- CLICK HERE FOR AN IMPORTANT NOTICE AFFECTING OEA GRANT PAYMENTS AND AWARDS FROM APRIL 20 THROUGH MAY 4, 2015
In the News
April 8, 2015 – Federal News Radio, By Jared Serbu In each of the past four years, the Pentagon has proposed a new round of base closures and Congress has rejected every one so far. But with or without lawmakers’ approval, the military’s footprint is shrinking. The Defense Department has hinted...
Governing (Voices of the Governing Institute), By Anne Kim – April 8, 2015 It’s not easy for manufacturing to attract the younger, skilled workers that it needs. We need to focus on both the educational pipeline and public perceptions. For much of the past 30 years, the American public’s view of...
April 6, 2015 – Governing, By John M. Kamensky Local governments, their citizens and community interest groups all want better service delivery, and more than ever are looking to technology to make that happen. But technology alone won’t work. What cities that have been recognized for innovations...
April 4, 2015 – San Antonio Express-News, By Sig Christenson Automatic federal spending cuts over the last three years have hurt several Texas cities with large military installations — part of the budget sequester that will reduce the size of the Army by 80,000...
April 2, 2015 – Hawai’i Army Weekly (Army News Service) SAN ANTONIO — U.S. Army Installation Management Command top leaders held a conference, here, for garrison commanders and command sergeants major to set a collective course for IMCOM 2025 and Beyond.
March 30, 2015 – Defense News, By John T. Bennett WASHINGTON — What to do about sequestration is one issue House and Senate negotiators can skip as they craft a compromise 2016 federal budget blueprint. That’s because spending resolutions approved last week by the House and Senate both leave the...