- Appendix Chapter 3 – Defining the Economic Region
- Appendix Chapter 3 – Understanding Regional Impacts and Data
- Appendix Chapter 4 – Worker Survey Administered for Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Appendix Chapter 5 – Elements of Communications Plan
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Project Charter Example
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Link to a Social Network Mapping Report
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Metrics
- Appendix Chapter 6 – Asset Map Dataset
- Appendix Chapter 7 – Approach to and Examples of Visioning
- Appendix Chapter 8 – Community Engagement – Building Participation and Consensus
In the News
Federal Funding Opportunity (FFO): Community Economic Adjustment Assistance for Reductions in Defense Industry Employment
Federal Funding Opportunity Notice Federal Register – June 17, 2013 This notice announces a federal funding opportunity (FFO) to obtain funding from the DoD OEA for community planning assistance and economic diversification in response to reductions or cancellations in Department of Defense (DoD)...
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 On June 4, 2013, the Department of Defense announced the latest school construction grants from the Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA) totaling $90,768,089 to the Clover Park School District for the demolition and new construction of the Greenwood ($28,566,022), Clarkmoor...
SUBASE, State, and Town Officials Launch Crystal Lake Road Improvement Project With ‘Eyesore’ Demolition
The Dolphin - May 9, 2013, By Lt. j.g. Phillip Chitty GROTON, Conn. – Several SUBASE, State, and Town officials eagerly watched as the shattered bricks and rubble remnants of a dry cleaning dynasty helped lay the foundation for a mutually beneficial Navy and community...
THE LEDGER - May 5, 2013, By Tom Palmer AVON PARK | The first purchases were announced last week in a program that environmental and military leaders hope will better protect the Avon Park Air Force Range's military operations and key conservation areas near the Kissimmee...
Sun Journal- May 4, 2013, By Sue Book A wind turbine permit bill that allows those advocating for clear flight paths for the military to be heard in the permitting process was overwhelmingly passed the N.C. House on Wednesday.
Southern Maryland Newspapers Online - May 3, 2013, By CRAIG J. RENNER A new business incubator is coming to Charles County with the goal of turning numerous patent holders and innovators in our community and throughout Southern Maryland into growing, vibrant small...